Tuesday, June 29, 2010

D & D

When I first started this Blog, I thought I would have a lot of adventures to write about. What I discovered is that as I matured in retirement and advanced into old age, there were more symptoms than adventures to be shared.

One of the first ones I noticed about two month ago is one that I shall call the first D. I discovered the first D when I awoke from a deep sleep only to discover that my pillow was wet and that my mouth was dry. I did not give it much thought until latter in the evening as I was reading a W.E.B Griffin novel and drinking a small glass of scotch that there was moisture on the counter top in the kitchen where I held the book in place. Since the moisture did not look like scotch, I wasn’t really too concerned.

The next D I discovered was rather unpleasant. If there are any young readers out there or people with upset stomachs, they should probably stop reading and return to their sitcoms. I found out that after I was finished peeing and had zipped my self up, that my pant leg was damp. This has continued with some frequency over the past period of time.

Now I will reveal what the D & D stand for. Drool and Drip.

No comments:

Post a Comment